Teflex+ (Disinfectant) is designed for cleaning and disinfection of Hospitals. It is intended for the cleaning/disinfection of medical equipment (including stomatological tools, and rigid and flexible endoscopes ). Teflex+ (Disinfectant) is a strong adhesive coating that is capable of removing any kind of protein pollution (blood, mucus, lymph) from the surface to which it is being applied.
Moreover, just a 5% working solution of Teflex+ (Disinfectant) possesses lowered bubbling point, which makes it suitable for use on machine used for centralized disinfection and sterilization of medical tools. Furthermore, Teflex+ (Disinfectant) has been proven to meet and exceed expectations in order to be considered a disinfectant for surgical hand wash.
It is important to note that: Teflex+ (Disinfectant) does not contain toxic components such as chlorine, aldehydes. Teflex+ (Disinfectant) demonstrates strong bactericidal property (against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and tuberculosis), virucidal (against the hepatitis viruses and HIV infection) and fungicidal (against candidacies) effects. Teflex+ (Disinfectant) does not give off an odor, it is safe for service personnel and can be used in the presence of people, Teflex+ (Disinfectant) is absolutely harmless to any materials, meaning that it does not change any of their physical or chemical properties; it easily rinses off with water; and, it can be used repeatedly without losing its antimicrobial effects.
Teflex+ (Disinfectant) is intended for the following applications:
- disinfection of surfaces in premises, furniture, surfaces of equipment, sanitary equipment, linen, tableware, patient care items, toys, cleaning materials, rubber rags, medical items (including disposable materials) in health care and child welfare institutions and in infected premises
- disinfection of premises and equipment in establishments for public catering and food trade, consumer markets, municipal objects, hotels, dormitories, swimming pools, bath houses, saunas, places of public gathering
- disinfection of cargo, passenger and sanitary vehicles and food transporting vehicles
- disinfection of premises, equipment and instruments in barberís shops and hairdressing salons; massage and beauty salons, laundries and other establishments of service sector
- disinfection of air by spraying in health care institutions and spas, isolated laboratories etc
- general cleaning in health care and child welfare institutions etc
- anti-mould treatment of different surfaces
- household applications
- disinfection, including pre-sterilization cleaning of medical instruments, including instruments for surgery and stomatology
- preliminary and pre-sterilization cleaning of endoscopes and their accessories
- final sterilization of endoscopes before HLD
- HLD of endoscopes
- Sterilization of operations rooms in Hospitals;
- Sterilization of Surgeons hands;
- Sterilization of wounds areas before been operated on;
- Sterilization of medical instruments including instruments for surgery and stomatology.