"Swine Flu Disinfectant"
"Swine Influenza Disinfection"
Preventing Swine Flu and Bird Flu using Swine Flu Disinfectant.
Swine Flu and Bird Flu are serious contagious disease. Take action to protect yourself and your loved ones from the Swine Flu and Bird.
We urge you to take the following steps to protect yourself and others from Swine Flu and Bird Flu:
* Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
* Wash your hands often with diluted Teflex+ Disinfectant, especially after you cough or sneeze. Use Teflex+ Disinfectant hand cleaner solution for long protection.
* Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
* If you get the Swine Flu or Bird Flu, disinfect your home with Teflex+ Disinfectant, stay home and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
Take antiviral drugs if your doctor recommends them.
* If you do get the Swine Flu and Bird Flu, disinfection with Teflex+ Disinfectant is an important treatment option. (They are not a substitute for vaccination.)
Our product line:
Teflex (for Wood)
Teflex (for Metal)
Teflex (for Fabrics)